Overcome your anger issues and live a happier, healthier life with this powerful guide.
Anger can be a destructive emotion which controls out lives and damages our relationships with both ourselves and others. But you don’t need to live like this. Join Kata Dana as she dives into this complex and emotional issue, helping you understand your anger like never before, and find healthier ways of dealing with it.
From discovering your “style” of anger and how you express it, to positive releases and techniques for dealing with it, this guide is a powerful tool for psychological health. With a focus on honest self-reflection and self-healing, this impactful book will help you break down your mindset around anger, and find healthier ways to prevent, deal with, and express it. You will:
- Understand and break down your anger.
- Discover your anger “style” and how you express it.
- Manage your lifestyle to help you deal with anger.
- Alter your mindsets and change the way you think about anger.
- Find solutions to social problems and anger-inducing stimuli.
- Release negative emotion and learn how to forgive.
- Learn how to deal with anger in others.
- Use meditation and relaxation to relieve anger symptoms.
- And more…
With a wide range of valuable, practical advice, now you can delve deep into the subconscious causes of your anger issues and work towards a solution. From knowing how your anger functions and what triggers it, to developing responses to prevent destructive emotion, this book is a powerful tool which will help you live a happier, healthier, and more anger-free life.
Tired of letting anger control your life? Click buy now to begin your journey to healing.