Are you sick and tired of having to apologize for overreacting and for unintentionally hurting those you care about?
Would you like to learn how to keep anger from getting the best of you? Would you like to know how not to get anger wear you down physically and emotionally? Are you ready to take responsibility for your emotions and do something about your anger problem? If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, this is the book for you!
Anger Management: The 21-Day Mental Makeover to Take Control of Your Emotions and Achieve Freedom from Anger, Stress, and Anxiety is a step-by-step guide that will help you understand the underlying cause of your anger and how you can effectively manage it.
Inside you’ll discover:
- Why we get so angry… and how to know before it happens
- How to recognize and manage your emotions
- Why anger management is crucial for success in life
- Practical and easy to implement techniques to help you control your anger
- How to remap your mind with a new approach to life
- How to make a change in your lifestyle that will improve your well-being on the physical, mental, and emotional level
- How to be fully aware of your thoughts and emotions – so you will never lose control again
- And much more…
When you know how to deal with anger – both yours and other people’s, you become the master of your emotions. And when you can control your emotions you easily control any situation you find yourself in. This book will show you effective ways to tune into your emotions and understand why you feel the way you do. You will learn the reasons why we get angry at times, and what to do about it.
An introduction to self-awareness and self-management, Anger Management: The 21-Day Mental Makeover to Take Control of Your Emotions and Achieve Freedom from Anger, Stress and Anxiety will help you find inner peace, build better relationships, and transform your life.