Control your anger, before it controls you!
We know what anger is because we have all experienced it, whether as a fleeting annoyance or as full-blown rage.
Anger is a perfectly normal, healthy emotion. Everybody has different triggers, and what causes one person to see red might not bother the next person in the slightest. Anger only becomes a problem when it gets out of control.
With this book you will learn:
- How to understand your anger
- The importance of self-control
- Recognize the symptoms of social anxiety disorder
- 21 daily strategies to overcome anger
- How to build self-awareness
- How to discover forgiveness
- How to get out the stress from your life
- How to keep calm at every provocation
- Breathing therapy
- Meditations techniques
This is the book for you if:
You struggle to deal with anger and negative emotions, and you feel that it is starting to affect your health, self-esteem, relationships, the emotional well-being of your loved ones, and your productivity at work.
You want to learn how to deal with and help a loved person who suffers this kind of problem.
You want to transform the anger in your family into harmony.