This collection of poetry is actually a collection of emotions that we as human beings feel throughout our entire lifespan: pain, joy, relief and acceptance. It starts off with the dark truths of cultural impact including issues on racism and gender roles and goes into life after falling in love and getting your heart broken and finally making it through life as a survivor
100% Brand New
Material: 90% Cotton,10% Polyester
Opportunity: leisure wear, gym workout, bodybuilding, exercising, training,sports, physical fitness, running, basketball and other outdoor activities
Garment Care:Machine Washable
- FABRIC-Soft, lightweight , quick dry, keep you cool, dry during your workout. 4-way stretchy material for excellent flexibility enhances the range of motion
- DESIGN- Mens workout muscle gym shirt features with Y-Back, sleeveless design, solid color and loose & stringer cutting allows greater mobility when you doing exercise, running, training.
- STYLE-Bodybuilding gym tank tops is the best pairing item for all seasons. It is sure that you wiil look handsome when pair this sleeveless gym tank with sweatpants or trousers.
- OCCASION- The Bodybuilding T shirts fits for Daily Wear, Gym, jogging, basketball. It has the wide sleeveless Strengthen the gas permeability when we are do intense exercise, high quality fabric breathable and comfortable enough to be worn all day long, sweat-free Comfort, moisture wicking.
- GARMENT CARE- Machine washable. NOTE: Please refer to the size chart for an accurate fit.
From a renowned behavioral neuroscientist and recovering addict, a rare page-turning work of science that draws on personal insights to reveal how drugs work, the dangerous hold they can take on the brain, and the surprising way to combat today’s epidemic of addiction.
Judith Grisel was a daily drug user and college dropout when she began to consider that her addiction might have a cure, one that she herself could perhaps discover by studying the brain. Now, after twenty-five years as a neuroscientist, she shares what she and other scientists have learned about addiction, enriched by captivating glimpses of her personal journey.
In Never Enough, Grisel reveals the unfortunate bottom line of all regular drug use: there is no such thing as a free lunch. All drugs act on the brain in a way that diminishes their enjoyable effects and creates unpleasant ones with repeated use. Yet they have their appeal, and Grisel draws on anecdotes both comic and tragic from her own days of using as she limns the science behind the love of various drugs, from marijuana to alcohol, opiates to psychedelics, speed to spice.
With more than one in five people over the age of fourteen addicted, drug abuse has been called the most formidable health problem worldwide, and Grisel delves with compassion into the science of this scourge. She points to what is different about the brains of addicts even before they first pick up a drink or drug, highlights the changes that take place in the brain and behavior as a result of chronic using, and shares the surprising hidden gifts of personality that addiction can expose. She describes what drove her to addiction, what helped her recover, and her belief that a “cure” for addiction will not be found in our individual brains but in the way we interact with our communities.
Set apart by its color, candor, and bell-clear writing, Never Enough is a revelatory look at the roles drugs play in all of our lives and offers crucial new insight into how we can solve the epidemic of abuse.
Why is it that we believe we don’t need to continue our self-advancement once we have finished our education? Maybe it is because we equate learning and advancement with the educational institutions that we have devoted so much time in throughout our early years. Obviously, we continue to develop throughout our lives, and continuously acquire new abilities as well as attributes throughout our working lives… Rigidity in life will impact not only on ourselves, but also on others, and will definitely make our lives difficult when change is necessary or forced upon us. In this easy to read book you will have a personal guide on your road to self improvement or personal growth.
- This is a anger management mug with the text “I Flunked Anger Management” on the front. What makes this piece all the more unique is the fact that it does appear like some bad-temptered Hulk-like office worker has squeezed the mug out of shape in a fit of rage.
- Hilarious mug looks like it has been crushed by someone who can’t control their anger problems! Make dad really mad with this funny gift
- This high-quality ceramic coffee mug makes a great present for any gift giving occasion and is sure to be enjoyed by any caffeine obsessed coffee drinker.
- Made of high quality ceramic, this coffee mug holds 16 oz of your favorite beverage
- Hand washing this mug is recommended, and microwaving is something you should definitely think twice about!
A journalist pieces together the mysteries surrounding her ex-husband’s descent into drug addiction while trying to rebuild a life for her family, taking readers on an intimate journey into the world of white-collar drug abuse.
“A rare combination of journalistic rigor, personal courage, and writerly grace.”—Bill Clegg, author of Portrait of an Addict as a Young Man
Something was wrong with Peter. Eilene Zimmerman noticed that her ex-husband looked thin, seemed distracted, and was frequently absent from activities with their children. She thought he looked sick and needed to see a doctor, and indeed, he told her he had been diagnosed with an autoimmune disorder. Yet in many ways, Peter seemed to have it all: a beautiful house by the beach, expensive cars, and other luxuries that came with an affluent life. Eilene assumed his odd behavior was due to stress and overwork—he was a senior partner at a prominent law firm and had been working more than sixty hours a week for the last twenty years.
Although they were divorced, Eilene and Peter had been partners and friends for decades, so when she and her children were unable to reach Peter for several days, Eilene went to his house to see if he was OK.
So begins Smacked, a brilliant and moving memoir of Eilene’s shocking discovery, one that sets her on a journey to find out how a man she knew for nearly thirty years became a drug addict, hiding it so well that neither she nor anyone else in his life suspected what was happening. Eilene discovers that Peter led a secret life, one that started with pills and ended with opioids, cocaine, and methamphetamine. He was also addicted to work; the last call Peter ever made was to dial in to a conference call.
Eilene is determined to learn all she can about Peter’s hidden life, and also about drug addiction among ambitious, high-achieving professionals like him. Through extensive research and interviews, she presents a picture of drug dependence today in that moneyed, upwardly mobile world. She also embarks on a journey to re-create her life in the wake of loss, both of the person—and the relationship—that profoundly defined the woman she had become.
The Kindle Edition of this magazine includes Page View. In Page View, your magazines look just like the printed edition with all the photos and formatting.
Making Good Men Better is an accessible and succinct devotional for Freemasons and those who are curious about the Craft. Each week Davis invites the reader to explore a new symbolic lesson taken directly from the teachings of masonic ritual through his down-to-earth explanations, anecdotes, and reflections. Part devotional and part journal, each week’s section includes space for the reader to note his or her own thoughts about the topic at hand, making this an immensely practical tool for the new or seasoned speculative Mason who wants to delve deeper into the teachings of this ancient fraternity.
Relax and breathe… I’m here to help you.
I want to be honest with you, if you clicked on this book it’s because you have a serious problem with anger management, and being here and now is the best choice you’ve made to improve your emotional and working relationships.
Before we introduce you to this book, let’s try to understand what we’ll be talking about and what we’ll have to work on.
Anger is, without a doubt, one of the most difficult emotions to talk about due to its serious potential to cause disaster.
In many of our cultures, anger is viewed with fear and suspicion due to the ways in which it manifests, often with very damaging results.
And even in our own personal lives, angry reactions and ineffective ways of dealing with conflicts usually result in discord and resentment. It is, therefore very essential that we gain a clear understanding of anger and the far-reaching influence it has on our lives.
This book was written in an effort to demystify this very potent emotion, which is often expressed in all the wrong ways.
For many years I witnessed many of my close friends and family members allow themselves to be controlled by anger. Many times it was merely because they did not know better, and had not developed the skills to be able to deal with their anger. Their angry outbursts led them to make decisions that were counterintuitive to their desires and which later led to regret. Some ended up losing relationships, which were very meaningful to them, while others suffered significant losses in their careers.
All these negative stories could have simply been avoided, had they been brought up with a balanced understanding of anger and how to deal with it effectively when it presents.
So, my aim in writing this book is to provide readers with a careful study of this natural emotion and its nuances.
In this book, you will learn:
- Everything you need to know about anger,
- The ways in which it manifests,
- The emotions associated with it, and the effects of it.
- You will also receive practical tips that you can apply when dealing with feelings of frustration, which can help you become better at managing them.
- In addition to this, you will learn about the various approaches and methods which can help you become more self-aware and skillful in identifying angry emotions and coping with them effectively.
- It is my hope and earnest desire that you will benefit greatly from the meditation techniques and stress-relief strategies outlined in this book.
The book is designed for readers of all ages and backgrounds. I hope that everyone who chances upon this book will find words of wisdom and hope in it.
All the information contained herein is reflective of the extensive research that went into the writing of this book.
This is by no means meant to be a full-proof manual on dealing with anger. Nevertheless, the information provided herein is based on factual elements, extensive study, and personal experiences.
It is my hope that all the tips and methods outlined will be of invaluable help to all my readers.
Now it is your turn to take this book and use it!
★★★Take action now, scroll up, click on “Buy Now” and start reading! ★★★
- FEEL STRESS AND TENSION MELT AWAY: Based on the ancient Chinese therapy, Ajnamat Acupressure Pillow utilizes the pressure of uniquely designed spikes (inspired by the famous bed of nails) to restore and balance energy pathways in the body. Reduce anxiety, and feel your cortisol levels drop, as this luxurious pillow targets hundreds of acupressure points, prompting the body to release feel good hormones like endorphins, and giving you an overall sense of well-being and calm.
- A MASSAGE YOU CAN TAKE ANYWHERE: Conveniently sized, this travel buckwheat pillow will be your new favorite health and relaxation accessory. Use as an acupressure mat under your feet while you work, as a nail bed on your mat before yoga class, helping to cure a headache on the plane, or unwinding on the beach, you’ll find using your massage pillow brings benefits all through your life.
- BEAUTIFULLY CRAFTED FROM ECO-FRIENDLY NATURAL MATERIALS: Ajna Wellbeing aims to create acupressure pillows that can be enjoyed for a lifetime. This small pillow is unparalleled in quality and effectiveness, and made from sustainable materials. Organic GOTS certified linen and cotton, free from harmful dyes and toxins, encase soothing buckwheat and lavender hulls, points that contour to your body and help you to precisely target all of those aches and pains.
- USE AJNAMAT ACCUPRESSURE PILLOW for neck pain, back pain, sciatica, fibromyalgia, poor blood circulation, detoxification, cellulite, and insomnia…these are just some of the areas in which this therapeutic pillow can help. With as little as 5 to 15 minutes a day you will feel the advantages. Many happy customers report better sleep after using Ajnamat and Ajnamat Pillow.
- USE ALONE OR WITH AJNAMAT: Ajnamat and Ajnamat Pillow are best friends! Use these acupressure tools together for the ultimate indulgent relaxation experience. The spike mats and pillows are perfect for those times you can’t make it to a professional masseuse, saving you both time and money.
If you like this Vegan t-shirt please click the brand name “Pack A Punch” to view more items with a similar design style. We make very niche specific retro and vintage themed designs so everybody can find something that truly represents them as an individual, the things they love and the things they are proud of in life.
- Be Kind To Every Kind Shirt. Great gift idea for Vegans. With a vintage, retro themed design that’s taken inspiration from 60’s and 70’s fashion, this tee will remain stylish for many years to come.
- If you like this Vegan tee, click the brand name “Pack A Punch” to view more items with a similar design style. We have a large variety of retro and vintage designs so everybody can find something that represents them and the things they love.
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
In the vein of Mary Karr’s Lit, Augusten Burroughs’ Dry and Sarah Hepola’s Blackout, As Needed for Pain is a raw and riveting—and often wryly funny—addiction memoir from one of New York media’s most accomplished editors which explores his never-before-told story of opioid addiction and the drastic impact it had on his life and career.
Dan Peres wasn’t born to be a media insider. As an awkward, magic-obsessed adolescent, nothing was further from his reality than the catwalks of Paris or the hallways of glossy magazine publishers. A gifted writer and shrewd cultural observer, Peres eventually took the leap—even when it meant he had to fake a sense of belonging in a new world of famed fashion designers, celebrities, and some of media’s biggest names. But he had a secret: opiates.
Peres’s career as an editor at W magazine and Details is well known, but little is known about his private life as a high-functioning drug addict. In As Needed for Pain, Peres lays bare for the first time the extent of his drug use—at one point a 60-pill-a-day habit.
By turns humorous and gripping, Peres’s story is a cautionary coming-of-age tale filled with unforgettable characters and breathtaking brushes with disaster. But the heart of the book is his journey from outsider to insecure insider, what it took to get him there, and how he found his way back from a killing addiction.
As Needed for Pain offers a rare glimpse into New York media’s past—a time when print magazines mattered—and a rarefied world of wealth, power, and influence. It is also a brilliant, shocking dissection of a life teetering on the edge of destruction, and what it took to pull back from the brink.
Trusted tech designed to give feet that need extra support a running start. The Ariel is specialized, highly cushioned and roomier than ever. Biomechanically engineered to provide progressive support for walking or running. Rain or shine.
- FOOT SUPPORT: Ideal for runners with a flat to medium arch looking for support.
- MAXIMUM CUSHION AND SUPPORT: Super soft and protective, these shoes provide the maximum stability with a soft, cushioned feel.
- PLUSH CUSHIONING AND FULL-BODY ALIGNMENT: The Super DNA midsole provides 25% more adaptable cushioning than our standard DNA midsole while the Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollerbar guides your body back into its natural motion path with added support.
- ENHANCED FIT: The improved fit of the soft, engineered air mesh upper offers a spacious toe box, structured saddle, and an external heel counter for reinforced stability.
- GUARANTEE: With Brooks’ True Blue Guarantee, take your gear for a trial run and if you’re not 100% satisfied within 90 days, return it for free.